The products presented on this page are medical devices and must be used by healthcare professionals. Posijet® offers an unrivaled ease-of-use for preparation and injection of high energy radiopharmaceuticals while guaranteeing highest security conditions and radiation protection.
- Injection and rinsing operations in automatic and/or remote manual mode.
- Reduction of potential distal doses, with the proposal of a wash out of the dose solution kit at the end of the cycle before unloading.
- Posijet® is very easy to use and adapts to your work practices for maximum flexibility :
- Automatic mother solution volumic activity check and dilution assistant.
- Consumables quick and easy toinstall.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface.
- “Test injectionsite” function before the administration of the radiopharmaceutical by bolus NaCl (the volume of the bolus is ajustable).
- Possibility to reassign an already prepared dose.
- Last, Posijet® ensures highest safety conditions for patient and operator:
- Maximum dose threshold, air bubble detector, injection force sensor.
- Interoperability with all WIFI and ethernet connected radiopharmacy software.
- Secure integrated web site allows remote control and monitoring of all operations carried out with Posijet®, accessible on PC and mobile devices (smartphone, tablet,etc.).
- Dimensions (mm): L 620 x D 929 x H 1261
- Weight: 380 kg
- Dose rate at 5 cm from the walls: < 15 μSv/h (mother solution 37 GBq of FDG in its 30 mm lead shielded transport pot) < 25 μSv/h (mother solution 92 GBq of FDG in a Posisafe® 30 mm tungsten transport pot)
- Syringe maximum volume : 10 ml
- Dilution of the mother solution
- Connection to radiopharmacy software: WIFI or ethernet
- Compatibility with the following software: Venus, Pharma2000, Gera, DICOM protocol and others upon request
- Remote maintenance
- Classification: Class IIb Medical Device
- Certification for pediatric use
- CE marked, Certification for pediatric use